Cobalt Safety recommends Professional Point-of-care COVID 19 (Self Swabbing) Testing. The self swabbing Rapid Test is performed by the individual themselves and in our experience, it is less invasive, and more readily accepted in the workplace by your worker. The self-control to administer the test is an important part of the overall acceptance of Rapid Testing in your workplace.
As professional service providers, we provide competent workers who go through our Rapid Testing training certification to ensure you have the best people for the job. Cobalt safety takes care of all the preparation, monitoring and administration and reporting required by the Ontario Government, making it easy for you to carry on with your business.
- We assist in preparing the room using a site readiness checklist
- We complete the administration portion for data entry on the Provincial Reporting Spreadsheet
- We provide coaching to all employees, staff and others on the Self Swabbing COVID 19 program before testing.
- We observe all workers and ensure the self swabbing testing is accurate and in compliance with the required procedures.
- Collectively our team will collect the swabbed samples and complete the chain of custody collection and testing process.
- Total testing time is approximately 22 min per person including most test results within 15 min your business can resume with the least amount of disruption.