- Worker Rights and Reprisal laws
- Roles of the Ministry of Labour and partner organizations
- OHSA fines and penalties including the criminal code
- Supervisor legal note-taking
- Hazard identification and control methods
- Progressive discipline, union environments, and subcontractor management
- Power of the Ministry of Labour and tips on dealing with them successfully.
- The Real Costs of Safety
- Actual WSIB Incident and Accident statistics
- The Internal Responsibility System and How and Inspector sees your workplace
- Employer responsibilities
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Supervisor Due Diligence what is it and how to achieve it
With Cobalt Safety on your team, you’ll have access to some of the best safety professionals in Canada. We’ll help you navigate the rules, regulations and the ever-changing environment of health and safety. We’ll make it easy for you to understand, easy to implement and support you all along the way. As your health and safety partner we are there for you and your employees, letting you concentrate on the important part of building your business.
Canada West Office Contact
25 Shep Street, Suite 2, Spruce Grove,
780 222 5561
Main Ontario Office Contact
Cobalt Safety 5063 North Service Road.
Burlington, ON L7L 5H6