Plant Shutdown and Retooling Services
Cobalt Safety can provide full time on-site staffing to mange your health and safety needs when it comes to plant shutdown and retooling requirements. Construction health and safety needs are different during these operations and safety management is a key requirement to reduce the liability exposure of the organization from construction activities.
We are there to work with you;
- Provide a Full-Time health and safety manager and other staff to meet your project needs.
- On-site orientations and onboarding of subcontractors and workers.
- Smooth integration with the plant safety requirements and operational needs
- we work with the client and subcontractors to make sure health and safety documentation and measures and procedures as required are being completed and followed.
- We provide ongoing workplace compliance inspections and work with interested parties to deliver the project free from incidents and accidents.
- Work to protect the facility from the interaction or actions of a
With Cobalt Safety on your team, you’ll have access to some of the best safety professionals in Canada. We’ll help you navigate the rules, regulations and the ever-changing environment of health and safety. We’ll make it easy for you to understand, easy to implement and support you all along the way. As your health and safety partner we are there for you and your employees, letting you concentrate on the important part of building your business.
Canada West Office Contact
25 Shep Street, Suite 2, Spruce Grove,
780 222 5561
Main Ontario Office Contact
Cobalt Safety 5063 North Service Road.
Burlington, ON L7L 5H6
Canada East Office Contact
15 Fitzgerald Road. Suite 200,
Nepean, ON K2H 9G1
613 884 9766